The following Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘#SAMASAMA1BOAT postcard contest (“Contest”). Which is organized by Boat Noodle Sdn Bhd (‘Organiser”). Any person who participates in the contest, whether directly or indirectly (“Participant”) shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions herein contained.
1. This contest is open to Malaysian citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia.
The postcard can be obtained from all our outlets.
Step 1: Get creative and express your new Malaysia using the stickers provided and along with your drawings & words!
Step 2: Tear off the contest section and fill in the back of the postcard with your contact information, please make sure you include the date. (most participants tend to forget this crucial part and missed out on prizes if they are a lucky winner)
Step 3: Once you’re happy with your entry, submit the postcard to our crew.
Step 4: Your entry will be placed on a wall at the outlet you submit your entry.
Step 5: Stay tune on our Facebook and Instagram for winner announcement towards the end of the contest period.
1. This contest period is from 1st August – 16th September 2018.
2. The contest period is subject to change by the organiser at any time.
3. Any entry received after the contest period will not be entertained and is automatically disqualified.
1. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the participants agree to abide by the rules, terms and conditions. Organizer's decisions are final.
2. Participants may submit multiple entries; but are eligible for only one (1) prize.
3. The entries can be completed using colour pencils, crayons, water colours or any other method provided by the outlets.
4. Please write your contact information clearly.
5. Failure to comply with these requirements shall result in an automatic disqualification of the participant’s entry.
1. There are a total of 48 weekly prizes and 1 grand prize.
2. 8 Winners are selected weekly, over a period of 6 weeks, as below:
1st August – 7th August 2018
8th August – 14th August 2018
15th August – 21st August 2018
22nd August – 28th August 2018
29th August – 4th September 2018
5th September – 11th September 2018
3. Prizes and winners will be announced by 28th September 2018 on Boat Noodle’s Facebook and Instagram page.
4. Winners will be selected by a panel of judges based on the creativity of the entries; and these entries shall be declared as the winning entries of the contest.
5. The winning entries will be entitled for the following prizes:
Weekly winners: RM100 Boat Noodle Voucher
Grand Prize: iPhone X
6. Participants of the winning entries (“Winners”) are required to respond to the Organiser via email and/or by phone. Participants are required to provide their personal details for verification within one (1) week from the date of the winners announcement. If any of the Winners cannot be contacted after one (1) week, the Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
8. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify any Winner if the details provided during verification process do NOT match the details provided via email and/or by phone.
9. Winners will be required to collect the prizes from the Organiser’s Headquarters- Menara UAC, Mutiara Damansara.
10. Each Winner will be required to present his/her NRIC for verification purposes during collection of the prizes.
11. In special situations, a Winner may nominate a representative to collect his/her prize. The said representative will be required to present a letter of authorisation from the Winner and a copy of the winner’s NRIC at the time of collection of the prize.
12. All prizes must be collected within two (2) weeks from the date the Winner is notified via email/phone. All uncollected prizes will be automatically forfeited without further reference to the winners concerned after the expiry of the said two (2) weeks period.
13.Prizes are not exchangeable and/or transferable.
1. By participating in this Contest, the Participant agrees that if he/she wins, the Organiser is entitled to contact him/her using the provided contact information, use, publish or feature his/her full name, and their winning entry for publicity and advertising purposes without any compensation or need for prior notification.
2. By participating in this Contest, the Participant agrees that if he/she allows the Organiser to collect their contact information and to be used for marketing purposes solely by Boat Noodle Sdn Bhd.
3. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify any Participant who fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, who submits incomplete, inaccurate or late entries and/or when the authenticity of the entry is questionable or when an entry that is deemed to be in infringement of copyright or intellectual property laws. The Organiser has the discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject any entry that is deemed by it to be improper, unsuitable or offensive.
4. The Organiser shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in the receipt of the entry.
5. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising or suffered by any Participant or Winner in connection with this Contest.
6. The Organiser reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participant to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the prizes with items of similar value without any prior notice.
8. By participating in this Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
9. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of this Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winners shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance. No further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
No.3A-03A & 3A-05,Level 3A Menara UAC 12,Jalan PJU 7/5, Mutiara Damansara, 47800, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Phone: +603 7733 1755