BOAT NOODLE CHALLENGE
Please read below for some TERMS & CONDITIONS so you can be the NOODLE MASTER with great honour!
All contestants have to be aged 18 or over and will have to agree to the following rules:
- Contestants are only allowed one (1) time participation only.
- The contest will run across a series of rounds with contestants being able to withdraw at any stage, either during a round or before the next one begins.
- Contestants are required to finish the entire bowl of noodles to qualify.
- Contestants are able to pick their type of broth.
- Only rice noodles will be served.
- Contestants should be aware that our noodles are mildly spicy.
- Contestants are allowed to finish noodles remaining in their mouth when time is called.
- In the event of a tie situation, remaining contestants will be given an additional (1) minute to consume as many bowls of noodles as possible with the winner being the person who has eaten the highest number of bowls within the time.
- Each contestant will be provided bottles of mineral water to consume at any point of the contest.
- Any contestant that vomits either during a round or within a one minute period after the round has completed will be disqualified.
- Each contestant recognises that excess consumption of noodles can lead to and/or contribute towards health issues and have signed the disclaimer form prior to the competition.
- All judges decision remains final.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the present Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event at any time, without prior notice.
- The Organizer will publish in a timely manner, such changes on the Organizer's Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.